The following registration fees are applicable for ECTH 2021 and include VAT:
|Senior||199 €||239 €|
|Junior*||149 €||189 €|
*Clinical or basic scientists in training up to the age of 35 or younger at the time of the congress 14-15 October 2021 and postgraduates within 4 years after receiving their PhD. Junior status must be certified by a confirmation letter (in English) including signature of Head of Department and copy of an ID card showing date of birth, to be submitted at the time of registration.
- Early bird registration: 16 September 2021
- Late registration: per 17 September 2021
Please note that the deadline ends at midnight, 23:59 CEST
Registration fees are to be paid in Euro (€).
Delegates’ registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Congress materials
- The opportunity to network with participants around the world
- Certificate of Attendance (digitally post congress)
- Poster reception on Thursday
ECTH is applying for CME credits from the EBAH.
- For group registrations, a minimum of 10 participants is required.
- Please contact the registration department to obtain the group registration form via ECTH.firstname.lastname@example.org
For hotel accommodation, kindly visit the dedicated Visit Ghent website
The 4th European Congress on Thrombosis and Haemostasisis (ECTH2021) is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME for a maximum of 12 CME credit points. For more information click here.
Should you have any question regarding registration, please contact ECTH.email@example.com